Simply add all of the gear you’re interested in to this message and our team will work with you on a custom solution for your event.
Absen M2.9 LED
At Evolve, we know how tough hustling from event-to-event can be because we’ve all been there. That’s why we’re constantly searching for equipment to ease the strain of touring while maintaining the highest quality performance, and we found it with the Absen M2.9 LED Display.This thing was built to be a complete mobile indoor display solution, and it delivers.
Whether you’re setting up for trade shows, indoor sporting events, corporate gatherings, or for staging and production, the M2.9’s is 24% more lightweight than traditional panels and allows for lift and install in one swift movement. That means faster setup, faster breakdown, and less wear and tear on your techs.
It also gives you what matters most to your clients – perfect picture. You can leverage it’s +/- 5degree curvature to create convex and concave screens, deliver flicker-free broadcasts, and get industry-leading brightness, uniformity and 7500:1 contrast, which virtually eliminates the necessity of vantage point for your viewers. The M2.9 is mobile, modular, and the perfect display wall to maximize your agility and performance on site.
Join the Revolution
- Patented “One Action” locks, just pull to lock and push to release
- Integrated ±5° curvability to create convex and concave screens
- Plug-n-Play module and core design for easy installation and onsite maintenance
Made For Mobile
- Ergonomic design: lift and install in one movement
- 24% lighter than traditional panels
- Front or rear serviceable
- Flicker free broadcast ready high refresh rate
- Sharp color & brightness uniformity
- Equipped with Absen Affinity™
Superior Support Solutions
- Drop, pop & lock curvable ground structure
- Hanging bars
|Pixel Pitch||2.97 mm|
|Pixel Configuration||3-in-1 black SMD|
|Panel Size (wxhxd)||1’8? x 1’8? x 4?|
|500 x 500 x 96 mm|
|Cabinet Material||Magnesium Alloy|
|Panel Weight||16.7 lb / 7.6 kg|
|Pixel Matrix Per Panel||168 x 168 pixel|
|Ip Rating (Front/Rear)||IP40 / IP21|
|Viewing Angle (H/V)||140° / 120°|
|Refresh Rate||3,840 Hz|