Product Solutionist- VPSTo apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Product Solutionist- VPS
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Reports to: Solutions Manager
The Product Solutionist will be a technical resource for Evolve VPS, a subsidiary, to support the Sales and Operation teams, become a technical resource for Operations and Clients, and faciliatate classes as an instructor for the Academy.
Take ownership of their specific discipline as it relates to our business.
- Be the subject matter expert with regards to content creation and interfacing with VPS systems.
- Provide technical support for Sales and Operation staff.
- Specify the QC process and packaging requirements for items that fall under the specific discipline.
- Train internal and external customers in Evolve Academy courses.
- Become familiar with specifications and operation of emerging technologies.
- Attend trade shows and report on new products.
- Disseminate project information to stakeholders.
- Provide on-site guidance for complex projects.
- Work with operations to identify problems and work process improvements.
- Conduct post-mortems on large events as needed.
- Coordinate equipment and provide support for customer demos.
- Create demo content.
- Assist with creation of product and training videos.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Experience with 3D graphics and environment creation for gaming or virtual reality.
- Working knowledge of Maya, Cinema4D, Unreal Engine.
- Understanding of rendering, framerates and GPU loads.
- Familiar with virtual production workflows.
- Understanding of camera tracking and motion capture concepts.
- Knowledge or wiliness to learn Media Servers and large format display technology (LED and projection).
- Ability to present to live audience or via webinar.
- Cross platform proficiency (PC, Mac, Linux).
- Intermediate computer networking skills.
- Great communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any employee to successfully performthe essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, arms or fingers to handle or feel as well as reach with hands and arms. Also must have full capability to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb and balance.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds with assistance. Specific Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, colorvision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Work week schedule is Monday through Friday and on call as needed.
Location and Travel
The Product Solutionist is expected to travel to California and Atlanta, GA. Other travel may be required on an as needed basis.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.To apply email: email@example.com