Product Solutionist – LEDTo apply email: email@example.com
Location: Orlando, Atlanta, Or Las Vegas
Reports to: Solutions Manager
The Product Solutionist will be a technical resource regarding the Evolve LED product line. The mission is to support the Sales and Operations teams, be a technical resource for Operations and Clients, and facilitate classes as an instructor for the Academy.
- Be the subject matter expert with regards to LED and Control/Support systems.
- Provide technical support for Sales and Operation staff.
- Assist in preparation of rental and sales quotes with the Sales team.
- Prepare Quarterly and annual department purchase budget with the Asset team.
- Specify the quality control process and packaging requirements for items that fall under the specific discipline.
- Train internal and external customers in Evolve Academy courses.
- Become familiar with specifications and operation of emerging technologies.
- Attend trade shows and report on new products.
- Provide on-site guidance for complex projects.
- Work with operations to identify problems and work process improvements.
- Conduct post-mortems on large events.
- Coordinate equipment and provide support for customer demos.
- Assist with creation of product and training videos.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
- 5 years minimum experience LED systems setup, operation, and maintenance.
- Experience with various LED product manufactures/products (Absen, Uber, ROE, etc.)
- Experience with various LED Processing systems (Novastar, Brompton, etc.)
- Knowledge of safe operation both rigging and ground support sytems for LED wall use.
- 3 years minimum experience using CAD software (Vectorworks preferred).
- Ability to do technical presentions to live audience or via webinar.
- Cross platform proficiency (PC, Mac, Linux).
- Intermediate computer networking skills.
- Great communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, arms or fingers to handle or feel as well as reach with hands and arms. Also must have full capability to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb and balance.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds with assistance. Specific Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, colorvision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Work week schedule is varied and irregular based on project requirements.
Location and Travel
The Product Solutionist is expected to travel to both domestic and international locations for client support, training and product research.To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org