Director of West Coast OperationsTo apply email: email@example.com
Reports to: VP of Operations
This is a Regional level position that will oversee all elements of the current and future West Coast offices.
• Work with, manage, and evaluate performance of all warehouse, quality control, and service personnel on the West Coast
• Make any/all operational changes required to ensure staff execute duties to the highest level of quality
• Work with the VP of Operations on current/new SOPs and implement those with all locations/staff
• Work with the sales staff on quotes/demos to ensure the highest accuracy and quality of services being offered
• Work with the Solutions team on best design and implementation of new inventory and recommending items/systems
being requested by clients
• Work with the Solutions team to make sure any requirements for in-person or online training are being scheduled
• Ensure all warehouse machinery to include forklifts are operating and used safely
• Ensure all facilities are clean and safe to include addressing maintenance issues and concerns (i.e. Lights in working order,
etc.) and ensuring safe accessibility for employees and customers
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the Employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time and
the Employee is expected to perform all other duties as assigned by management.
• 5-10 years of experience in live events Audio Visual industry
• Experience in managing quality control
• Experience in creating operational efficiencies
• Experience in Audio Visual sales
• Experience in warehouse management
• Experience managing remote teams preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to lead a team to success and meet company standards
• Ability to effectively communicate
• High School Diploma or GED
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job and are not meant to be all-inclusive. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities and functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, arms or fingers to handle or feel as
well as reach with hands and arms. Also must have full capability to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit,
stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb and balance.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 90 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh
more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The work week schedule is Monday through Friday and on-call as needed.
Travel will be required on a regular basis.