Director of Technology / Virtual Production Workflow SpecialistTo apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Director of Technology / Virtual Production Workflow Specialist
Reports to: President
This position will be responsible for the success of the Solutions department as well as provide support and leadership to other departments (Quality Control, Service, Academy) in regards to technology.
Essential Functions (DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY)
· Provide management oversight of the Solutions department to ensure all requirements and goals are met
· Be an influencer and decision-maker as it relates to new equipment and processes
· Provide technical support and recommendations for Quality Control, Service, and the Academy
· Oversee video system design and build
· Work with, manage and evaluate the performance of all warehouse, quality control, and service personnel on the West Coast
· Make any/all operational changes required to ensure staff execute duties to the highest level of quality
· Work with the VP of Operations on current/new SOPs and implement those with all locations/staff
· Work with the sales staff on quotes/demos to ensure the highest accuracy and quality of services being offered
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
Essential Functions (VIRTUAL PRODUCTION)
· Take ownership of their specific discipline as it relates to our business.
· Be the subject matter expert with regards to content creation and interfacing with VPS systems.
· Provide technical support for Sales and Operation staff.
· Specify the QC process and packaging requirements for items that fall under the specific discipline.
· Train internal and external customers in Evolve Academy courses.
· Become familiar with specifications and operation of emerging technologies.
· Attend trade shows and report on new products.
· Disseminate project information to stakeholders.
· Provide on-site guidance for complex projects.
· Work with operations to identify problems and work process improvements.
· Conduct post-mortems on large events as needed.
· Coordinate equipment and provide support for customer demos.
· Create demo content.
· Assist with the creation of product and training videos.
· Experience with 3D graphics and environment creation for gaming or virtual reality.
· Working knowledge of Maya, Cinema4D, Unreal Engine.
· Understanding of rendering, framerates and GPU loads.
· Familiar with virtual production workflows.
· Understanding of camera tracking and motion capture concepts.
· Knowledge or wiliness to learn large format display technology (LED and projection).
· Ability to present to live audience or via webinar.
· Cross-platform proficiency (PC, Mac, Linux).
· Intermediate computer networking skills.
· Great communication skills
This is a full-time position. The work week schedule is Monday through Friday and on-call as needed.
Limited travel may be required on an as-needed basis.To apply email: email@example.com