Product Solutionist-Virtual ProductionTo apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Director of Facilities
This position will be responsible for assisting the ‘Immerse’ division of Evolve Technology and the needs of their sales, marketing, and leadership team. The position will require designing virtual production and extended reality video solutions for the “Immerse” division of Evolve Technology. This position will require supporting those solutions both remotely and on-site. This position will also require training customers on virtual production workflows and technology.
- Assist the sales team and their customers for project consultation and design for virtual production and extended reality solutions
- Assist with Evolve CX customer demos (prepare and conduct demo’s using Evolve CX studio)
- Assist with Evolve CX studio productions (when the studio is rented out to creative companies and end-users)
- Help write training content for Academy on virtual production and extended reality workflows and technology
- Technical support (remote and on-site) for systems Evolve Technology has sold
- Create/design system diagrams as needed for project design and implementation
- System setup and implementation of virtual production solutions
- Work with the Solutions Team for project support and design as needed
- Work both on-site and from home office depending on schedules and daily operation needs
- Travel required to support ‘Immerse’ projects
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Employee for this job.Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
- Direct experience working with video technology and workflows currently used in virtual production and extended reality
- Experience working with Disguise Media Servers for virtual production and extended reality
- Extensive experience with LED and Projection technology
- Extensive experience with media players, video processors, seamless switchers, and camera tracking systems
- Extensive experience with the Unreal Engine and NDisplay Implementation
- Familiar with drafting software (AutoCAD, VectorWorks)
- Experience building, dressing, and testing AV Racks
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, arms or fingers to handle or feel as well as reach with hands and arms. Also must have full capability to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb and balance.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds with assistance. Specific Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The workweek schedule is Monday through Friday and on-call as needed.To apply email: email@example.com